Cable and Hose protectors
How to choose the right cable protector?Which cable protector is best for your application depends on several criteria:
- in which conditions will the product be placed (industrial site, construction site, event, public road,...)?
- temporary or long-term installation?
- which charges should be endured?
The cable proectors with lid cover are not suited for long-term placement or to support heavy duty traffic. Although they can support quite heavy point charges, by lateral forces and torsion (e.g. a lorry that brakes on the product) will cause extreme wear and tear and will cause to have to replace these cable protector a lot sooner then the heavy duty models.
We strongly advise you to contact our sales department to receive correct advice which cable covers are most suited for your application.
Please don't forget to provide correct signalization!
According to article 78 of the Belgian Road code the person or firm that places the obstruction on the road is also responsible for correct signalization to ensure public road safety and to prevent damage to the road infrastructure (see also article 7 of the Belgian Road Code). If you whish to receive more information on which signalization is required and which regulations need to be followed, please contact the public mobility servant of the community where you whish to place the cable-cover(s).
- It is recommended to place minimum 3 segments per cable-ramp to create a stabile configuration.
- If the product does not dispose of pre-pierced holes, it is NOT suited for fixation to the ground surface!